Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Welcome To The NY Real Estate Blog!












Hello and Welcome to the NYRealEstateBlog.

Here you will find new and informative information regarding the NY Real Estate Market, you will learn about new trends, new developments, Industry News, Neighborhood information and much more. Please feel free to comment or ask any questions you might have, I will try my best to answer them. If you are looking for advice, looking to purchase, sell or invest in real estate I would be more then happy to assist you with that as well. I hope that you will find this blog very informative, and I will do my best to keep you informed.


About me, Your friendly Blogger, A true New Yorker and lover of its architecture, history and culture, I am a real estate broker with Nest Seekers International. As a child, I a second generation real estate professional, accompanied my father, a developer and landlord to various properties throughout the five boroughs. I witnessed my first closing at the mere age of 10, when I watched and listened to my father in negotiate and close a transaction.

From the age of 12, I was given hands-on experience in remodeling units and developing commercial property. At 17, I decided to branch out of real estate and start my own business, a concert production company which I successfully ran for 5 years, rubbing shoulders with such celebrities as Moby, Christina Aguilera, Mary J Blige, Iggy Pop, Billy Crudup and Elizabeth Shue.

Shortly after 9/11, I rediscovered my love for New York City and received my real estate license from NYU. Having grown up a few blocks away from Donald Trump, and attended the same school Trump did when he was my age. I was inspired and impressed by Mr. Trump's success - and have set much of the same high standards for myself. I started my career closing rentals and slowly shifted to sales. More than three years later I received my Brokers' license and found a place I can call home at Nest Seekers International.

I am not only a broker but also an investor who owns multiple condominium units. I have been noted for my sharp eye and ear on the market. Aside from finding people a new home, I am also skilled at dealing directly with Investors. I have worked on deals as small as $100,000 to multi million dollar transactions. Whatever the size of the deal, I put my heart into what I do and make sure that my clients are always happy.

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be for real.... I don't buy stuff from people that spam. Plus, any good investment is advertised to the entire world...

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Site. We have Free Houses on my site. Please take a look new home construction illinois

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a loft office (2400 sq ft) for rent in Manhattan. I would like to rent it to tech or creative professionals. Where would you recommend I post my listing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home